« 35 | Main | kong, and the regression of societal communication »

December 29, 2005

post-35

A fun evening was had by all at Halo last night, thanks for coming. I was surprised by the number of people who showed up...this time of year most are fairly burnt out by holiday stress and overcommitments. I'm not too hung over thanks to wisely topping the evening off with a bottle of water. I think I had a glass of wine and like maybe 4 cosmos. My hands are a little shaky though.

I guess my posse isn't the typical Halo crowd, as the quote of the evening came from a regular overshorn Halo patron who went up to my friend Dreamy Ron, who is big, muscular and bearded, and asked him sibilantly, "Umm...ixsscusse me, iss thiss Bear Night or ssomething?"

I got a nice little birthday present upstairs in the roomy restroom stall too. I try to make the most of it, heh heh.

Posted by jimbo at December 29, 2005 1:25 PM

Comments

Well I think the boy with the floor length (at least 12 foot total) scarf was a hoot. I kept wanting to step on it, as it dragged barely 6 inches above the floor.

Making the best of it? Boys will be boys...

Posted by: copperred at December 29, 2005 3:14 PM

aww...I didn't get to meet Dreamy Ron! I can only guess as to whom you got a present from.

Posted by: stebbins at December 29, 2005 4:00 PM

Umm...ixsscusse me, but where can we find pictures of this Dreamy Ron?

Posted by: chris at December 30, 2005 10:10 AM

I wanna hear details about the "present"!

Posted by: moby at December 30, 2005 8:46 PM